In this unprecedented situation, Hamble Parish Council’s role will now be to focus our efforts on working together with various organisations in the local area to support each other, and in particular those residents who are vulnerable, self-isolating and/or being shielded.
Please note: these pages and the information within them are dynamic, therefore, the services mentioned may change at short notice.
Currently information on the following topics is also available:
- Prescriptions and Medication
- Grocery Shopping (latest advice from the supermarkets)
- Food Banks (getting access and donating items)
- Local Support Groups and Organisations
- Energy Supply Interruption (particularly for those on pre-payment meters)
- Local Food Home Delivery - currently being updated
- Transport Alterations (including trains and buses)
Although the Parish office is closed for day-to-day contact, you can still contact us through the website, by telephone and email:
023 8045 3422