Hamble Parish Council
Following the resignation of Philip Beach the Council is looking to co-opt a new member onto the Council.
In order to be eligible for co-option as a Hamble Parish Councillor you must confirm that:
- You are 18 years of age or over
- British citizen or a citizen of the Commonwealth or a citizen of any other member state of the European Union
In addition, you must also be able to satisfy one of the following:
- I am registered as a local government elector for the Parish; or
- I have, during the whole of the twelve months preceding the date of my co-option occupied, as owner or tenant, land or other premises in the Parish; or
- My principal or only place of work during those twelve months has been in the Parish; or
- I have during the whole of those twelve months resided in the Parish or within 3 miles of it.
If you meet these criteria and are interested in the role please read and complete the Councillor Application Pack (PDF) or click here for word format and return the application forms included no later than the 3rd September. The Council will consider them on the 9th September and invite applicants to attend their meeting which is held at 7pm in The Mercury Library and Community Hub.